Bulk Startup application in Windows 7

Some times, when open applications for work is pretty annoying due to there are bunch of application to startup, probably someone will ask: "why not just put all of them in to startup folder" . Yeah, this is the common resolution, but when I get back home and start my PC, I do not need these applicatiions to be start up, which slow my pc. All I need is just my chrome, iron browser and firefox ( yes, all browsers).

To overcome this problem I write a startWorkApps.bat batch file to bulk start my work application:

## bulk start my work applications

START /d "C:\Program Files\SRWare Iron" iron.exe
START /d "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox" firefox.exe
START /d "C:\eclipse-SDK-3.6.2-win32\eclipse" eclipse.exe
START /d "C:\TOOLS" putty.exe
START /d "C:\Program Files\Notepad++" notepad++.exe
START /d "C:\Program Files\Pidgin" pidgin.exe
START /d "C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox" VirtualBox.exe --comment "LinuxMint" --startvm "09ue9s0e9-f2ab-41f0-9774-bdbabc87dbcd"

EXIT

Pretty easy isn't it. This script should working seamlessly in Window7. In XP , the script should be in the form of (which I tested doesn't work with Windows7):

START "C:\Program Files\SRWare Iron\iron.exe"

So whenever I go to work, just start my pc, click startWorkApps.bat, everything ready after bancuh my Milo :-)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Kuala Lumpur Water Hard or Soft? Is it safe to drink?

How to Reset Xiao Mi Power Bank

What need to be done after purchase a property in Malaysia