Cool TwitterFeed

Its been a long time since my last update to my blogspot (except yesterday ofcourse), while toying with the setting , I wondering how to link my post to my facebook.

After some googling, there is one very simple solution:

www.twitterfeed.com

Just login using your OpenID OR create an account if you want, in my case I just loggin using my google account.

Here how it goes , Click on Create a new feed button, insert your RSS link to the RSS feed url field, and proceed to step 2. In step 2 what you do is just click on the service you want to apply (FB and twitter for me ), authenticate and that is. Its done.

Give it at try. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Kuala Lumpur Water Hard or Soft? Is it safe to drink?

How to Reset Xiao Mi Power Bank

What need to be done after purchase a property in Malaysia